Gardening: Jalapeno, Peruvian White Lightning Habanero Pepper Plant & Garlic


 My jalapeno plants has started to produce jalapenos (first 2 rows on the top right). Currently found 3, so yes, I'm pretty stoked.

3rd and 4th row from the top right are my garlic plants (a month ago)

5th row on the right corner is my Peruvian White Habanero Pepper Plant that I got from Hirts a month ago. I think it's doing pretty well :)

Last row on the right side of the planter are my carrots scraps that actually survived. I thought they were dead because it weltered and started to decompose right after  it was transferred from water to soil a month ago, so I left them alone. I guess some of them survived or it might just be fresher carrot scraps that I placed in the pallet bed for it to decompose but it grew instead. I will never know lol

On the top left of the planter is my surviving Red Skin Potatoes. The one at the corner looks like it's turning yellow and might not make it. The one next to it looks fine tho. There has been a lot of rain in the past weeks and the soil is constantly wet. That might be the reason why the one on the left is turning yellow and slowly dying.






Comments

Popular Posts