Gardening: Carrots, Red Skin Potato (Day 15), Ornamental Chili Plant (Day 16), Red Chili

Carrots

My carrots were doing well in water so I replanted them in the soil when I thought they were ready. Big mistake as it did not last until the end of the 2nd day in the soil before wiltering and started to decompose. My carrot experiment was not a success. Oh well, maybe I'll try again another time.



My Red Skin Potatoes (15 days) is still doing pretty good. Some Ornamental Chili Plant sprouted next to them too but I don't remember how long ago those were planted.

On my second row, the Ornamental Chili (Day 16) plants are looking well. They are so much healthier and bigger compared to the ones that are planted in the greenhouse.


Red Skin Potatoes (Day 12), Ornamental Chili Plant (Day 13)

My Ornamental Chili plants in the greenhouse are sprouting! I don't recall the date I planted the seeds but it was probably around 2 to 3 weeks ago.


Red Chili Plant (Day 16)
I have now placed a shade over it during the hottest time of the day and it looks like it's really trying to survive.

Comments

Popular Posts