Gardening: Ornamental Chili (Day 13), Red Chili (Day 13) & Red Skin Potato (Day 12)

Red skin potatoes (about 12 days old) are doing well.

On the second row, those are my Ornamental Chili plants. I threw them in 13 days ago after I saved the seeds before the whiteflies infested it and I guess it's growing better in the ground compared to the ones in the greenhouse kit. I should really do more research on which plants grow better in the ground and which in the greenhouse kit so I don't waste seeds.


Red Chili, Day 10




Red Chili, Day 11




Red Chili, Day 12

Yesterday, it took a turning for the worst!

 

The plants on this side died. Probably dried out because of the direct sunlight it gets from that corner. I asked around and was told to take the dome off because it's overheating inside during the middle of the day.


These looks dead too...


Red Chili, Day 13


Looks ok but not really healthy. I wonder if these can be saved. I place a white shirt to shade them from the direct sunlight but I should really invest on a shade cloth. Will look into ebay or Amazon for it soon.


If it wasn't dead yesterday, it's definitely dead today.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts