Review: Hirt's Garden: Light Bulbs Plant, Habanero, Lemon Grass, Rubber Plant, Croton, Oxails

These are the items that I've bought from Hirt's Gardens 4 days ago. My plants finally got delivered today.


Purple Rain Shamrock Plant, Oxails

Condition: Very disappointing as some of the stem and part bulb came off.



I stuck it back in soil. We will see if it survives...


I emailed Hirt's and send them a picture of the broken plant, they refunded the cost of the plant back to me right away. No drama there.

Plum Crazy Shamrock, Oxails

Condition: Good


Mrs. Iceton Croton

Condition: Good


Strawberry and Cream Rubber Ruby Plant

Condition: Good (but with 2 burnt holes)


Lemon Grass

Condition: Average


Peruvian White Lightning Habanero Pepper Plant

Condition: Average


Light Bulbs Plant / Clerodendrum Smithianum

Condition: Average (looks like bugs ate some of the leaves)


Overall, most of the plants survived so I guess there is a chance I might buy from them again. We will see how the plants hold up. Will check back in a few days.

Comments

Popular Posts