The Green Marlin Restaurant and Raw Bar

I pass by The Green Marlin Restaurant and Raw Bar quite a few times on my way to the Asian grocery store in my neighborhood and had been wanting to check the place out. We finally had the chance to stop by and was not disappointing with our decision. Everything we ordered was delicious Only thing I would not recommend are their $2.25 Green Marlin Lager that taste like water.

For appetizers, we had their Raw Bar Sampler Platter (Sushi Style, Dirty Caviar and Ceviche). It was very fresh and I liked the Sushi Style best.


As for our Main Dishes, from the Lunch Menu, we had the Crunch Fish of the Day with upgraded Sweet Potato Fries


And Fresh Fish of the Day Sandwich with fries. Both were really delicious. 


Finally, for our dessert, we had their Indian River Grapefruit Pie. 


I would have to come back for their raw bar and also to try their other dessert in the menu like 21 & Up Cake (House made cake (think rum cake but Jameson Irish Whiskey) served with Jameson Caramel) and Salted Caramel Cheesecake (Homemade caramel cheesecake drizzled with Gunness chocolate sauce).

Actually scratch that. I would come back for almost everything else in the menu. It's really that good.

Comments

Popular Posts