A part of my Halloween Costume: Tardis Light

I have never been big on costumes, or festivals, or events, or holidays, or birthdays for that matter. I think it was probably cause by priorities in life. If your priorities are to survive in the Big Apple with no stable income, only the most essential things matter like next month's rent. Also, for the longest time, I've always worked through major events. It's kind of a requirement when you work in the service industry. But life is different here in Florida :)

Although I can not justify paying more than $30 on a costume (and still can't), Alberto did convince me that this cute little 'Tardis light' was really essential to the costume. The cost of this thing is more than my Tardis dress itself. It was Alberto's project tho. From buying the right color of Tardis blue to having the structure custom made, spray painting and gluing it to a headband we bought from Kmart. He even put a mini light inside it. This is probably the most elaborate costume piece I will ever wear. (Yes, I really couldn't be bothered to put any afford in costumes :p)


Throwback 4 years ago when I was the devil on Halloween. That is the 2nd costume I've ever worn. The first was about 8 years ago and I was a French Maid, I think.

Comments

Popular Posts