GARDENING: BAK CHOY (DAY 16), LEEKS (DAY 9), Celery (Day 2), Spring Onions (Day 3)

I planted my spring onions in soil 3 days ago with my bak choy and leeks.

Notice that out of 4 bak choy, only 3 survived.

I've been keeping them indoors at this point in time but have plans to bring it outdoors in the next few days to grow in the shade. I already now know that Florida heat kills my bak choy if it's planted in an unshaded area and that it grows well indoors. I would like to know if it will survive in a shaded location.


Bak Choy (Day 11) and Leeks (Day 4)

I placed half of my spring onions in soil and the other half in water to be rooted as an experiment. I noticed that the spring onions that were planted in soil grew faster and taller compared to the other half that were rooted in water.



Celery (Day 2)


Comments

Popular Posts