Gardening: Will be harvesting my cherry tomatoes soon


I'm happy to say that for a first time gardener who started gardening about 3-4 months ago and know nothing about it, I'm doing pretty alright. This is going to be my first harvest from plants that I've grown from seeds. I don't remember what prompt me to start gardening. If I had to guess, it was probably one of the things that I had always wanted to try and see if I like doing. It might have started off as an experiment but gardening is beginning to become more than a hobby to me. It's also very satisfying seeing my plants grow and being able to cook with the fruits and vegetables I have grown from my garden.


First tomato ripe 5 days ago. Many more to come :)

Gave my tomato plants on my raised bed pallet a haircut.

Tomato plant and before a haircut 14 days ago

Comments

Popular Posts