Taj Mahal Masala Indian Restaurant

Alberto absolutely needed to have Indian food this evening so we headed out to the only Indian Restaurant in Vero with a 4 star and above review. There were only 2 other Indian Restaurants apart from Taj Mahal Masala therefore it was a pretty quick and easy decision.

Free papadum for appetizers.


We picked the Assorted Indian Hor D'oeuvres consisting of a samosa, eggplant fritters and veggie pakoras. Reminds me of shrimp and veggie tempura. They were pretty good.


Alberto had the Lamb Vindaloo with naan.


I forgot to take a picture of my dish but it was pretty good too. I think I got a shrimp curry dish.

Dessert was extremely sweet. It's good but I don't remember the name.


The food is pretty good but we would definitely come back mostly because of the lack of choice in Vero. I've been craving for dosa since I was back in Malaysia. 

Comments

Popular Posts